- Collection of the deceased from either Southend, Basildon or Broomfield University Hospitals
- Transportation of the deceased to our chosen crematorium
- Accommodation of the deceased for up to 14 days prior to the cremation
- A simple coffin of our choosing
- Necessary staff for the commencement and carrying out of the service
- Return of the ashes to our local office if requested
- The Cremation Fee at our choice of crematorium
- The completion of the statutory Medical Cremation Certificate as required
What’s not included
- A service of any kind at the crematorium or other venue.
- The conveyance of the deceased from a private address. Please see below.
- Visitation and use of the Chapel of Rest (*additional fees apply)
- Interment or scattering of the cremated remains at a specified crematorium.
Other fees that may be applicable
Attending a nursing home or private residence to bring the deceased into our care
- £160 during working hours
- £260 As above, out of normal working hours
*Attendance to other hospitals will incur a mileage fee of £1.50 per mile.
** Fees correct as of April 2023
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation, call us on
0808 292 1734 24hrs.
Other Services that may be added
- Use of the Chapel of Rest at our Hadleigh Office, for three visits, in hours, with embalming and dressing £355.00
- Taking of locks of hair, fingerprints or portions of ashes (per item) £15.00
- Delivering the ashes within a 15-mile radius, during working hours £50.00
- Arranging the Interment of the Ashes and administrative support £175.00
- Additional accommodation above 21 days at the family’s request, from date of death (per day) £15.00