Taking care of all necessary legal and administrative arrangements.
- Collecting and transporting the deceased person from the place of death (Normally within 15 miles of the
funeral director’s Premises) into the funeral director’s care.
- Care of the deceased person before the funeral in appropriate facilities.
- The deceased person will be kept at both the funeral director’s head office or branch office.
- Providing a suitable coffin – this will be made from wood veneer with a teak stain.
- Viewing of the deceased person for family and friends, by appointment with the funeral director.
(where viewing is requested by the customer)
- At a date and time you agree with the funeral director, taking the deceased person direct to the agreed
cemetery or crematorium (normally within 20 miles of the funeral director’s premises) in a hearse
or other appropriate vehicle.
What’s not included
- Bringing the deceased into our care beyond a 15 mile radius (an additional mileage charge will apply).
- Embalming & dressing your loved on in their own clothes.
- The Hearse will proceed directly to the place of service.
- Visits to the Chapel of Rest outside of normal working hours.
- A separate funeral service or celebration taking place before proceeding to the local crematorium or
- A Limousine to follow the Hearse. (Limousines are only available with our select arrangements.
- Third party fees (from £1132.00)*** (disbursements)
*Attendance to other hospitals will incur a mileage fee of £1 per mile.
** Fees correct as of April 2021
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on
0808 292 1734 24hrs.