- Bringing your loved one into our care from their place of death, within 15 miles of our offices, at any time of day or night.
- The attention of our dedicated staff to make and guide you through the funeral arrangements and administration.
- We will arrange a Minister or Celebrant to lead the funeral service and liaise with service venues and third parties on your behalf to ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Provision of the ‘Swale’ oak veneer coffin fully fitted and furnished with luxury linings, suitable for burial or cremation (other coffins & caskets are available).
- We will prepare, embalm and dress your loved one in your choice of clothes or we will supply a gown if you prefer.
- We will care for and accommodate your loved one until the time of the funeral.
- You’ll be able to visit your loved one by appointment during normal working hours, or out of hours upon request.
- Provision of the Hearse and necessary bearers for the occasion of the funeral, leaving from an address of the families choosing and the families choice of route to the service venue.
- If required a separate service or ceremony at your chosen location before the committal at the crematorium or cemetery.
- A Funeral Director on the day of the funeral to support and guide you through the funeral.
- A printed and framed picture for use during the service.
- A complimentary ‘memories’ book to record messages and retain as a keepsake.
- We will set-up a on-line donations and memory page on your behalf.
- On-going support and advice in relation to the cremated remains or burial plot.
- 24hr help and advice line to care and support you during the arrangements.
- On-going complimentary one-to-one adult bereavement support from our own in-house bereavement support counsellor.
What’s not included
- Bringing the deceased into our care beyond a 15 mile radius (an additional mileage charge will apply)
- The provision of a following limousine, these can be added to the arrangement – £265.00 per limousine.
- Third party fees (from £1212.00)*
*Example third party fees are based on a cremation at Southend crematorium, Doctors Fees & the fee for the officant.
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on 0808 292 1734 24hrs.