- Bringing your loved one into our care from their place of death, within 15 miles of our offices, at any time of day or night.
- The attention of our dedicated staff to make and guide you through the funeral arrangements and administration.
- We will arrange a Minister or Celebrant to lead the funeral service and liaise with service venues and third parties to ensure your wishes are fulfilled.
- Provision of the ‘Swale’ oak veneer coffin fully fitted and furnished with luxury linings, suitable for burial or cremation (other coffins & caskets are available).
- We will prepare, embalm and dress your loved one in your choice of clothes or supply a gown if you prefer.
- We will care for and accommodate your loved one until the time of the funeral.
- You’ll be able to visit your loved one by appointment during normal working hours or out of hours upon request.
- Provision of the Hearse and necessary bearers for the funeral, leaving from an address of the families choosing and the families’ choice of route to the service venue.
- If required, a separate service or ceremony at your chosen location before the committal at the crematorium or cemetery.
- A Funeral Director on the day of the funeral to support and guide you through the funeral.
- We will order any ancillary services at the service venue, such as visual tributes and tribute photographs.
- A complimentary ‘memories’ book to record messages and retain as a keepsake.
- We will set up an online donations and memory page on your behalf.
- On-going support and advice about the cremated remains or burial plot.
- 24hr help and advice line to care for and support you during the arrangements.
- Subsidised one-to-one adult bereavement support from our in-house bereavement support counsellor.
What’s not included
- Bringing the deceased into our care beyond a 15-mile radius (an additional mileage charge will apply)
- The provision of a following limousine these can be added to the arrangement – £265.00 per limousine.
- Third-party fees (from £1212.00)*
*Example third-party fees are based on a cremation at Southend crematorium, Doctors Fees & the fee for the officiant.
If you would like a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation, call us on 0808 292 1734 24hrs.