- Bringing your loved one into our care from their place of death within 15 miles of our Chapels of Rest during working hours.
- The attention of our dedicated staff to make and guide you through the funeral arrangements and administration.
- Provision of a Medway coffin fitted and furnished suitable for cremation or burial.
- We’ll prepare, and dress your loved one in a gown to match the interior of our ‘Medway Coffin’.
- We will care for and accommodate your loved one for up to 21 days prior to the funeral at the office where arrangements are made.
- Provision of our ‘Classic’* Daimler hearse proceeding either directly to the nearest crematorium/cemetery of directly from an address within 5 miles of our arrangement office.
- 4 bearers on the day to carry to coffin or assist the family to carry the coffin if they wish.**
- We will make all necessary arrangements for a dignified funeral.
- A Funeral Director on the day of the funeral to support and guide you through the funeral.
- Use of our online Memorial and Charity Giving page, if required.
- The funeral will take place at a date and time to suit ourselves in collaboration with the family
What’s not included
- Specific choice of date and time of funeral service, we will work with you to find a mutually convenient time.
- Bringing the deceased into our care beyond a 15 mile radius (an additional mileage charge will apply).
- Embalming & dressing your loved on in their own clothes, please see additional fees below.
- Visits to the Chapel of Rest outside of normal working hours or visits to the Chapel of Rest at a different office to which the funeral was arranged .
- A separate funeral service or celebration taking place before proceeding to the local crematorium or cemetery.
- A Limousine to follow the Hearse. (Limousines are only available with our select arrangements)
- Third party fees (from £1212.00)*** (disbursements)
*We reserve the right to use either our ‘classic’ or ‘modern’ hearse dependent on our commitments – we do not use ‘ceremonial vehicles.
**If a family wish to bear the coffin themselves we recommend 6 bearers in all instances, we are unable to provide bearers to bear with family but will give guidance and instruction.
***Example third party fees are based on a cremation at Southend crematorium, Doctors Fees & the fee for the officant. (Fees correct as of April 2021)
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on 0808 292 1734 24hrs