During these difficult times we have introduced a simple inclusive funeral package to assist you in making all the necessary arrangements for the funeral with the comfort of knowing that you will still receive our outstanding commitment to service for you and your loved one. Our Funeral package covers many of those key features that most families feel are necessary for a dignified and respectful ceremony.
Our select funerals options allow you to plan a complete bespoke service for your loved one, ensuring that their funeral will be as individual as they were.
From £2765.00View more
A simple dignified cremation service without many of the traditional elements of a funeral service, such as a service or procession involving the hearse.
From £1425.00View more
Funeral finance is a type of credit agreement that allows you to pay for a funeral service in advance, but, without having to find all of the money upfront. It can be a useful option for those who want to spread the cost of a funeral service over a period of time. This gives people the peace of mind knowing that their funeral has been taken care of before they pass away.
Bringing your loved one into our care from their place of death within 15 miles of our Chapels of Rest.
The attention of a our dedicated staff to make and guide you through the funeral arrangements and administration.
• Bringing your loved one into our care from their place of death, within a 15 mile radius of our offices
• The attention of a our dedicated staff to make and guide you through the funeral arrangements and administration
• Provision of a ‘Coffin of our choice’ fitted and furnished suitable for cremation or burial
• We’ll prepare, embalm and dress your loved one in a gown or their own clothes
• We will care for and accommodate your loved one until the time of the funeral
• You’ll be able to visit your loved one, on a limited basis, during normal working hours
• Provision of the hearse, to the crematorium or local home address and necessary bearers
• A Funeral Director on the day of the funeral to support and guide you through the funeral
• Bringing the deceased into our care beyond a 15-mile radius (an additional mileage charge will apply)
• Visits to the chapel of rest outside of normal working hours
• A separate funeral service or celebration taking place before proceeding to the local crematorium or cemetery
• Third party fees (disbursements)
Third party fees (from £1139.00)* (disbursements)*
*Example third party fees are based on a cremation at Southend crematorium, Doctors Fees & the fee for the officant.
• Production of 10 Orders of Service (other quantities available) £55.00
• Select bespoke choice of coffin as selected
• We can set-up an on-line remembering page and donations portal £FOC
*Attendance to other hospitals will incur a mileage fee of £1 per mile.
** Fees correct as of April 2019
For a detailed explanation of the services and fees included or for an individual quotation call us on
0808 292 1734 24hrs
With a range of additional services, we can help arrange every aspect of your loved one’s funeral - from the essential details all the way through to unique personal tributes.