We understand what a difficult time it is when a friend or relative dies while abroad. That is why we aim to take all of the red tape and difficulty away from you. Here are some of the key elements we can manage for you as part of our services:
- Collection of the deceased from any part of the UK, whether it be a hospital or private residence.
- Full Repatriation services to and from any country in the world
- We have access to companies with agents worldwide enabling us to take care of a repatriation anywhere in the World back to England. They will take care of the removal from the hospital abroad, all the relevant documents and permits that are required, supply of a simple coffin for transportation purposes only, embalming, embassy visit if necessary and transfer to the airport.
- We can arrange translation services for death certificates
- Through our agents we arrange charter and schedule flight bookings for the deceased to return to England as soon as possible
- We arrange for documentation to proceed through customs clearance and arrange handling at the airport for the deceased to be collected from the aircraft
- We arrange to collect the deceased from the airport and transfer to our funeral home.
For more information on the services that we provide or for a free no obligation estimate, please call us on 0800 1970558, 24hrs a day, 365 day a year or use our contact form.